Money is pretty tight at the moment which is a bit of a bummer because there is so much I'm lusting over right now. Being a new year I'm craving new makeup to freshen up my collection. Instead of being naughty and going shopping for it all I decided to show you lovely people instead :)
2. I've had my eye on the Soap and Glory Fabulipstick in matte pom pom for so long now. Its such a pretty pink shade.
3. Every Beauty Bloggers must have product. Hoola is Benefit's totally matte, natural coloured bronzing powder. Simply need to grab a new one of these before going to Tenerife next month!
4. Not perhaps the most well known BB cream, but by far the best in my opinion *reviewed here* I'm getting scarily short and I haven't found anything else that gives such a flawless coverage whilst being light and breathable.
5. I've been having trouble sleeping lately and the dark circles are starting to appear :( Everyone knows that touche eclat is unbeatable so I may just have to grab one if things don't get better.
6. Nars blusher in Deep Throat. It is simply beautiful. Need I say more?
7. Theres something so beautiful about the packaging of YSL lipsticks, sort of almost regal. I tried on shade 11 Rose Culte from the Rouge Volupte Lipstick range the other day and fell in love with the gorgeous deep pink colour and now it must be mine :P
What are you lusting after at the moment? Have you tried any of these products? I wish money wasn't so tight at the start of the year just when you want to refresh the stash.