Sorry I've been neglecting my blog a little over the last few days, I've had a lot going on so needed to focus on other things but all should be back to normal now :)
Until recently, skin care is something that I knew fairly little about. I would always remove my make-up each night with a face wipe and bung a little moisturiser on but after so much slap dash care my skin hit back at me rather and got too prone to breakouts for my liking. Definitely time to start treating it to some proper tlc!
Now I make sure that every night I remove make-up, cleanse, tone, moisturise and generally do everything I can to keep my skin happy and blemish free.
- First of all, I use eye make-up remover pads to clear around my eye area and also remover eyebrow pencil.
- Then I use the deep cleansing lotion from Tesco on a cotton pad to clear the makeup from the rest of my face and most of the daily grime. This is a pretty abrasive cleanser so if you have sensitive skin go easy!
- After this I use the Nivea 2 in 1 cleanser and toner to calm the skin and remove any stubborn dirt that might still be remaining. I apply this with my fingers and rub in little circle motions all over the face before removing excess with a cotton pad.
- Using my Neal's Yard rehydrating rose daily moisture I then dab a small amount onto cheeks, the tip of my nose and my forehead and rub in. This is one of the best moisturisers I've ever owned and I would recommend it to anyone. It leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft and refreshed.
- Finally, I use a little Tri Pentox eye serum under my eyes to keep puffiness and dark circles at bay :) This is another miracle product that I will always love.
So thats my evening routine. Do you have a set group of products you use religiously on your skin? Are there any products you'd recommend?