Last night I was excited to read that Kel had awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger Award which is the first award I've received for Three Little Buhos. Thank you so much to Kel and everyone should go and look at her lovely blog :)
1. Post a link to the blogger who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions.
4. Pass to 10 bloggers.
Some Random Facts...hmmm
- I have a scar running across my forehead in a Harry Potteresque way from an accident when I was 2.
- I have another scar going up from the left side of my lip from a different accident when I was 2... I was a clumsy child
- I still cuddle a teddy in bed every night. He's called Oliver Oscar Humphrey and I love him to bits :)
- I love it when Daniel speaks in Spanish to me because I find it really calming.
- I can't swim.
- If there's no one around to talk to, I talk to myself instead.
- Due to years of depression, I still have a tendency to talk myself out of doing things I really want to do just because it's "easier"
Annnd the 10 Questions
Favourite song at the moment? Nicki Minaj- Starships
Favourite Desert? Churros and chocolate sauce :)
What drives you insane? Not knowing where my pens are, all the time!
When I'm mad? I'm a right sarcy cow.
Favourite pet? I love all pets but I can't imagine life without Lolly the Grumpy Kitty so cats.
Black or White? White.
Biggest Fear? Falling over the balustrade on the landing and failure.
My daily attitude? It can very but usually cheery and motivated.
What's perfect? Cosy toes, cuddles, laughter and happiness.
Guilty pleasures? I eat way too much chocolate to be healthy.
Ami from Ami Marshall...Eco Goddess
Chrissy from Ramblings of a Rusty Mind
Jess from Craftiness is Not Optional
Lola from LolaStar Hearts
Celeste from Life as Twiggy
Amy from New Nostalgia
Meredith from One Sheepish Girl
Lauren from Calico Skies
Becky from Milk Bubble Tea
Mandy from Miss Indie
These ladies all have wonderful blogs that I read every time they post. They write about all sorts of interesting things and I never get bored of what they have to say :)
Thank you again to Kel.