Along with most people I've made several resolutions to myself for 2015 and so far I've been sticking to them- as much as illness has allowed at least- and I've been feeling good for it.
- Keep a diary- above is a photo of my beautiful new Filofax which I am using to keep track of appointments, schedule blog posts, jot ideas and generally keep a record of anything special to me :)
- Drop a dress size- I'm perfectly happy as a UK size 16 but in the interests of making sure I stay fit and healthy I'm looking forward to shifting some weight :)
- Take packed lunch to work every day except one treat day a week- such a simple way to save money and avoid temptation from all of Bath's cafes, but everyone deserves a treat on a Friday :)
- Write down one thing every day that has made me smile- no matter how small, I think it's important to sit down at the end of the day and think of one thing that has made it special for you so that you always end on a high note :)
- Cut down on drinking- no more hangovers for this girl! After two weeks of having an infection in my head that feels exactly like the worst hangover in the world, I have no desire to ever feel this way again, let alone inflict it upon myself! :)
- Stop standing in my own way by doubting myself- no one ever got anywhere by doubting their own intelligence or ability and I'm starting to see that I'm not all that bad and that I need to embrace my strengths :)
Mostly little things, but all together, already living 2015 by these resolutions I am happy and excited to see what the year brings.
Have you made any resolutions this year? What are yours? Are you managing to stick to them?