I feel like I've fallen off the band wagon a little bit in the last couple of days. I'm getting a bit stressed again so I've been trying to cheer myself up. New makeup never fails to cheer me up so it's made a good start.
Anyways, what I bought:
- Natural Collection Sheer Loose Powder- £1.99
- Natural Collection Bronzing Pearls- £1.99
- Natural Collection Black/Brown Lash Volume Mascara- £1.99
- Technic Highlights Highlighter- £2.99
- Max Factor Flipstick in Gipsy Red- £8.49
- Max Factor Lipstick in Raisin- £6.99
So over all, not too bad, I spent under £25 and got a nice selection of bits.
I'll write proper reviews on the products as and when I use them. I have a FOTD post lined up for this evening using the Max Factor Raisin lipstick, highlighter and bronzing pearls and so far I've really liked all three so its looking good.
I'm always pleasantly surprised by Natural Collection. I tend not to buy from the range very often because its what I used to wear when I was 14 and first getting into wearing makeup but there's no denying the fact that you can always rely on good quality from them for very little money.
What do you think of my goodies then? I'm most excited by the flipstick, have you tried any of these?