I have been so busy over the last few days its unreal. I've been doing a lot of over time and when I haven't been working I've spent some great time with lots of various friends as well as Dan and my mum. I haven't really had much tome for blogging but I'm charging my camera as I speak so that I'll be able to take some photos for some product reviews this week. I'm a bit lipstick crazy at the moment so there's a few new lippy reviews I'm a put together as well as the well known dupe of Benefits High Beam from Technic which I bought the other day and love! I'm also planning a eyebrow how-to post for one day this week so there should be lots going on.
For now though, here is todays makeup mugshot. Sorry about the eye bags, I was rather hung over this morning and there's only so much that makeup can do!
- Max Factor Xperience Weightless foundation in Beige Linen (terrible colour name, just makes me think of dirty sheets, eew!)
- Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer
- Natural Collection Loose Powder
- Natural Collection Bronzing Pearls
- The Balm Hot Mama blusher
- Technic High Lights highlighter
- Rimmel London black/brown brow pencil
- Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in pastel pink
- Rimmel London Glam eyes liquid eyeliner
- Max Factor False Lash Effect black mascara
- M.A.C satin lipstick in Brave
- Barry M clear lipgloss
- 17 lip liner in Fawn
Its amazing how much makeup it takes to look normal version of yourself after a night out. It also takes extra time when you have a cat come and sit in the middle of everything whilst you're trying.
Got to love Lolly the Grumpy Kitty!