Pay day cannot come soon enough, its been a long time that I've been low on money now due to missing pay cut off etc last month. A proper shopping trip feels like a long lost memory and the enforced spending ban is getting me down so I've been doing a spot of online window shopping for bits and bobs to treat myself to when pay day finally rolls round.
tangle teezer to try and tame my mane a bit. I have so much hair and it can really hurt trying to force a brush through it so I'm hoping this one makes it a little easier after reading some amazing reviews.
2. I'm a blusher fiend and the blush up brush from the Illamasqua I'mperfection range looks amazing for contouring so it's definitely on my "must buy" list.
3. I promised myself when I was unemployed that I would buy Calvin Klein CK1 Shock with my first pay cheque and that is exactly what I'm going to do. Have you smelt it? It's amazing and I love the street edition bottle!
4. I'm really in to glitter nail varnish at the moment but we all know it's a nightmare to get off. I've heard that the Bourjois 1 Second magic remover works fairly well so I'm thinking of giving it a try.
5. Honey Trap has always been a Lush favourite of mine but since the new formula has come out making it preservative free and a whole lot creamier I just cannot get enough of it.
6. Blowfish shoes are the comfiest I've ever found. I have a pair of their boots and they get me through 8 1/2 hour shifts on my feet ache free so for spring and summer I'd like to invest in a pair or two of their pumps and think these red velvet ones are gorgeous.
7. Finally is the much raved about milk_shake whipped cream leave in conditioner. I've eyed this up lots of times and never bought it but I think I deserve a treat after an uber busy month :)
So thats my lust list this month. What are you looking forward to treating yourself to? Have you got any of these goodies? What do you think of them?