Is anyone else really fed up with all of the rain and grey weather we're having? I'm so desperate to start wearing all of my pretty summer dresses or even just a little cardigan rather than a thick coat!
Alas, for now I'll just have to channel the summer vibe through my make-up. Today I've been wearing pretty pastel shades.
- Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Foundation in 1NW2
- Calvin Klein Long Wear Clarifying Powder in Light
- Benefit The POREfessional
- E.l.f Healthy Glow Bronzer in Luminance
- Benefit Dandelion
- E.l.f Natural Radiance Blusher in Coy
- Chilli Pepper pastel eye palette nude and teal
- Rimmel Londond Eyebrow Pencil in Black/brown
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes in Extreme Black
- Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
- Collection (2000) Cream Puff in Cotton Candy
I really like light, fairly natural looking make-up so these are all products that I reach for pretty often. I know there has been a lot of disagreement over Cream Puff amongbeauty bloggers recently, but I personally love it. It might be that I happen to suit this colour better than some people do, but I haven't found any problems at all. The smell and taste is yummy, the consistency creamy and the pigmentation high quality.
What do you think of todays look? Have you tried Cream Puff?