After a mini haul over the weekend from a mixture of shops and blog sales today I just had to play around with some of my new bits and bobs. New cosmetics are so exciting!
On my face:
- Maybeline BB cream sample (not impressed, won't be buying full sized!)
- Frat Boy blush from theBalm. This is one of my blog sale purchases from Jetley Mess and I love love love it! Such a lovely matte pink shade, perfect for pale girls like me.
- NYC mosaic blush and bronze duo in Rose Bronze to contour. Another Superdrug buy. I've wanted the MUA one for ages but refuse to buy from them after an incident a few months back and this is almost identical so I was so happy to find it.
- MAC brow pencil in Spiked.
- 17 blue/green pressed eyeshadow.
- Max Factor False Lashe Effect mascara in black.
- TINY dab of pout paint in Pin Up bought a couple of weeks ago from Ms Red's blog sale. This stuff is so strong that you only need the smallest amount to get a very bold look so I used literally a pin pricked spot mixed with vaseline for a soft look.
What do you think of the glitter mani? I love all of my new bits and pieces so much. Its amazing how much joy makeup brings me :)
Have you been buying lots in all the sales going on at the moment too?