I always find that the month leading up to my birthday I'm always wandering around looking for treats that I would love to receive. There isn't really much I need or want this year, I'm pretty contented with all the lovely things I've got, but these are the few bits that I am lusting after.
2. Bobbi Brown is very much one of my makeup inspirations and her books are a great source of beauty knowledge. I've wanted this book for quite a while now, its full of useful information, application tips, suggestions for how to keep you skin looking fab and also tells you a lot about getting into the makeup artistry business.
3. Unlike most beauty bloggers I haven't been particularly interested in the range from Real Techniques as I already have lots of fab makeup brushes that I'm really loyal to. However, I really need a new blush brush so I think its time to jump on the Real Techniques bandwagon.
4. Ahh, MAC lipsticks. I swear there is something just so beautiful about them. The one I'm lusting madly over is Girl About Town from the Amplified selection. Its a gorgeous bright blue toned pink and looks so striking against fair skin.
5. I saw these shoes blogged about a while back and can't remember who by. They're a cheap £12 dupe of a pair of Ted Baker loafers but they're just as pretty as the real thing. I love golden glitter so how could I resist :)
6. Finally is Nicki Minaj's album, Pink Friday Roman Reloaded. I love her style and her voice is amazing, I'm not really sure why I haven't bought this before, but it is very firmly on the list!
And of course who can forget the obligatory little extras such as chocolate, Topshop panties and anything cute/pretty :D
So those are my birthday lusts. Do you have a birthday coming up soon too? Whats on your lust list at the moment? I'll actually be in Mallorca for my birthday so even if I was to get none of the above, I don't care, the day is going to be amazing and I can't wait :)