You may remember that the other day I blogged about some cheeky payday buys. One of those was the Instant Radiance Foundation by No 7 which I picked up for £12.50, well it turns out that its really great!
So whats on my mug?
- No 7 Instant Radiance Foundation in cool vanilla
- Nars Orgasm Blusher
- Lush Emotional Brilliance Sheer Powder
- Illamasqua Gleam in Aurora
- Lush Feeling Younger Highlighter
- Bobbi Brown Mahogany powder on brows
- MAC Painterly paint pot
- MAC Eclair paint pot
- Soap and Glory Thick and Fast mascara
- Lush Strong lipstick
- Lush Vibrance lipstick
It always amazes me when I write down how many different products I use without realising. I swear it doesn't feel like it at the time. Do you find that too?
Have you tried any of the No 7 foundations? What do you think?