A late night post from me today, sorry about that! I fell asleep for three hours after work so my body clock is a little out.
I missed writing my Lust List last month so its back again!
little animals rings? I, of course, love the owl ring and I also have a bit of a soft spot for the hedgehog!
2. A little geeky (I blame Dan for getting me reading Questionable Content) but if anyone was to ever buy me a cuddly Winslow then I would love them forever!
3. I am so in love with Benefit blushers. When I had an in store make-over the lovely Benebabe used Hervana on me and it was such a soft, pretty colour.
4. Paul and Joe never fail to make fab makeup products which also look amazing. I really like the cat collection lipsticks but this one is my favourite as it has paw prints all over the bullet instead of a cats head which I would feel guilty about using. And isn't that colour just gorgeous?
5. Yay for pretty night wear. This chemise by Ted Baker for Debenhams catches my eye every time I go to work. It's so hard to resist buying one!
6. Ok, I'll admit it, when I first saw this on the Fiorelli website I so nearly screamed out with delight. It is almost a perfect copy of their Cabana bag that I fell so madly in love with last year but couldn't justify buying. The torturous thing is, now they have brought out the (possibly even nicer) Marion bag I simply can't afford it this year so it looks like I'll still be going without :(
7. Lat but not least is the Sunny Side bubble bar from Lush. Their bubble bars are really fun and make bath time extra special. I love that this one is soooo glittery!
So theres my May Lust List. What were you lusting over during May? Are you wanting any of these goodies as well?