Day two of my Christmas gift guides and today I wanted to show you some gift choices that are good for the environment, help support charities and still great quality, well priced and suitable for everyone :)
1. Toms are a great brand who donate one pair of shoes to a child in need for every pair that is bought. This gold pair make me smile because everyone knows I can't resist gold and sparkle.
2. This shower radio may look like any other but it is powered by water. Simply attach it to the faucet and you're good to go. This also means that energy is saved by not needing batteries or electricity.
3. Keep Cups are a fab present for coffee lovers. Re-usable coffee cups save tonnes of waste in the form of un-recyclable waxed cups every year. Some coffee shops also give discounts on drinks when you're using a reusable cup so you save money as well.
4. A slightly different option. Fruit trees are an alternative gift choice that when planted out can last for generations and give a fruit yield yearly as well :)
5. Neals Yard is one of the best brands for natural, animal friendly cosmetics (other than Lush of course!) and their Bee Lovely range donates 5% so charities and campaigns that work to save the bees.
6. Finally, we have FUN, the 4 in 1 product from Lush that can be used as shampoo, shower gel, bubble bath and play dough. 10p from every bar sold goes towards rebuilding an environment where children can have fun in the areas that were devastated by nuclear disaster.
So there's my top pick of gifts that keep on giving. What do you think of my choices? Have you bought any of these goodies as presents this year?