Summer time and Festival Season are finally upon us once again! That means it's time to do some epic shopping to find the ultimate festival fashion essentials.
One way that I've found to keep this as much fun and as low stress as possible is to grab a basket and lose myself in the local House of Fraser. Its a good way to see what different brands have to offer all in once place and I can grab my cheeky beauty bits and bobs at the same time ;)
So here are my top picks this festival season from HOF come sun or shower.
1. Playsuits are perfect for festivals, fact! This Oasis playsuit is rocking the floral trend and lets you make the most of the lovely weather whilst making sure there are no post party drink pantie flashing blunders!
2. Small cross body bags are a great idea because they're big enough to hold the essentials without bulking you down and being cross body makes them more secure in big crowds of people. This red one from Mango is really sweet.
3. I don't go anywhere in the summer without my shades. This season I'm loving classic cat eye glasses like this pair from Oasis.
1. No festival kit is complete without a small but very waterproof jacket! I love how this Bench jacket is bang on trend but will still keep you and your possessions dry with its big pockets :)
2. Everyone knows to pack their wellies as well and as much as I like bright, fun ones, this black pair from Aldo with their zip detail really caught my eye.
1. It can be so easy to "forget" sun cream because it can feel gross on skin and seems to have very little purpose other than spoil your fun by stopping you tanning. Big no-no! Treat yourself to Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess sun cream and protect yourself with factor 30 that will also help you to build up a light golden glow without feeling heavy or sticky on the skin.
2. Being a cosmetic junkie its always hard not to over pack my makeup bag when I go away (case proven here) which is why something like Benefit's Primping with the Stars kit is a must have in my festival essentials kit. It contains a little of everything needed to keep skin looking fresh despite lack of sleep so theres only the need to take minimal extras on the side :)
So there we go, festival essentials sorted quickly and easily and all from one place! What do you think?